One of the most immediately recognized and widely respected superstars in pop music history, Celine Dion, announced today that she will be embarking on her “Courage World Tour,” set to kick off in the fall of 2019. Unveiling a short video chronicling the end of her iconic Las Vegas residency, the multiple award-winning artistsurprised the audience with the news of the “Courage World Tour,” her first U.S. tour in over 10 years. Delighting her fans with a very special performance of songs from her chart-topping catalogue, Dion closed the event with an intimate Q&A with the audience. Watch the full event through a previously recorded Facebook Live here.
Celine says, “I’m so grateful to all the fans who have come to see my show in Las Vegas for so many years, and now I get the chance to create a brand-new show and bring it to them in North America, and around the world. I’m very excited about this tour, and my new album…coming later this year.”
The “Courage World Tour” will kick-off September 18 in Quebec City and will make stops in over 50 cities including a stop at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento on April 7, 2020. The tour is produced by Concerts West/AEG Presents.
“We’ve been thrilled to be working with Celine for these last sixteen years in Las Vegas, and we’re even more delighted that for the first time in more than a decade, she will be bringing her show to her fans, all around the world, starting here in North America this September,” said John Meglen President & Co-CEO of Concerts West. “Celine is a treasure, truly a voice for the ages.
On-sale details will be announced soon.
For tickets and information visit celinedion.com.