Vote Center for November Presidential Election
Golden 1 Center will serve as the largest Vote Center in Sacramento County this Fall, allowing voters to register to vote and cast their ballots safely while practicing social distancing.
The Vote Center will be open to the public October 24 to November 3, leading up to the Presidential Election on November 3, 2020.
At the Vote Center, any Sacramento County resident can:
- Drop off your completed ballot
- Get a new ballot printed to take home
- Vote in person
- Register to vote
- Update your registration
- Receive language assistance
- Use an accessible ballot marking device to vote
A voter anywhere in the state may drop off their voted ballot to Golden 1 Center.
Free parking is available in the Downtown West Garage to individuals accessing the Vote Center.
In response to COVID-19, the site will follow all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local public health department recommendations, including protocols for disinfecting shared spaces, signage for required social distancing standards and traffic flow, posted reminders about proper hand hygiene, and appropriate PPE requirements, such as face coverings, for all election officials.
October 24 - November 2: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
November 3 (Election Day): 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 Sat, October 24, 2020 \8:00 AM Add to cal
- Sunday, October 25, 2020 Sun, October 25, 2020 \8:00 AM Add to cal
- Monday, October 26, 2020 Mon, October 26, 2020 \8:00 AM Add to cal
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 Tue, October 27, 2020 \8:00 AM Add to cal
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 Wed, October 28, 2020 \8:00 AM Add to cal
- Thursday, October 29, 2020 Thu, October 29, 2020 \8:00 AM Add to cal
- Friday, October 30, 2020 Fri, October 30, 2020 \8:00 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, October 31, 2020 Sat, October 31, 2020 \8:00 AM Add to cal
- Sunday, November 1, 2020 Sun, November 1, 2020 \8:00 AM Add to cal
- Monday, November 2, 2020 Mon, November 2, 2020 \8:00 AM Add to cal
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 Tue, November 3, 2020 \7:00 AM Add to cal