Jurassic World Live Tour - CANCELLED
Due to the increasing spread of COVID-19 and expanding restrictions on domestic and international travel, and in accordance with national, state and local governments prohibiting large group gatherings, the Jurassic World Live Tour scheduled on June 25-28, 2020 at the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA has been cancelled.
- Tickets purchased with a credit card through ticketmaster.com will receive automatic refunds to the original card used for purchase.
- Contact the Golden 1 Center Box Office at email@example.com for tickets purchased directly from the box office.
- If you purchased your tickets elsewhere, contact your point of purchase directly.
- Refund information is located at https://blog.ticketmaster.com/guidelines-canceled-postponed-events/ for Ticketmaster purchasers.
For Group tickets:
- If you are a Group leader - please contact your account manager for assistance.
- If you are a member of a group or suite outing - please contact the organizer for credit or refund details.
- If you purchased through Spinzo, please email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, June 25, 2020 Thu, June 25, 2020 \TBA
- Friday, June 26, 2020 Fri, June 26, 2020 \TBA
- Saturday, June 27, 2020 Sat, June 27, 2020 \TBA
- Sunday, June 28, 2020 Sun, June 28, 2020 \TBA
A valid show ticket is required to enter Golden 1 Center. You can access your mobile tickets on Ticketmaster.com by logging in using the account information you used to purchase your tickets (consult your Ticketmaster confirmation email). For mobile ticketing directions and more information, click here.
Suites, Lofts & Balcony Box Options
Enjoy a premium experiences in one of the Suites, Lofts, and Balcony Boxes available at Golden 1 Center. Please contact the Premium Hospitality department to see what is available at (916) 840-5745 or email email@example.com.