Disney on Ice Presents Let’s Celebrate
Grab your Mickey ears and get ready for the ultimate party when Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate skates into your hometown with more than 50 unforgettable Disney characters. Hosted by Mickey and Minnie, go on an adventure through 14 of the greatest Disney stories ever told. Sing along with Olaf as he dreams of summer and dance with Aladdin as he stays “one jump ahead” in Agrabah. Share Forky’s wonder as he learns what it means to be a toy and forget your worries with Timon and Pumbaa. Dream big with the courageous Disney Princesses and much more as you create new memories with your whole family at Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate.
Per state health and safety guidelines, all guests age 2+ will be required to show proof of full vaccination or negative COVID-19 test within 2 days upon entering Golden 1 Center. Note: Children under two are exempt from any testing requirements for attendance at events.
In compliance with Sacramento County Public Health order, guests ages 2+ masks must be worn at all times while in the arena except when actively eating at seat or in designated eating areas.
For more Health & Safety Protocols, visit Golden1Center.com/HealthandSafety.
- Thursday, October 28, 2021 Thu, October 28, 2021 \7:00 PM Add to cal
- Friday, October 29, 2021 Fri, October 29, 2021 \7:00 PM Add to cal
- Saturday, October 30, 2021 Sat, October 30, 2021 \11:00 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, October 30, 2021 Sat, October 30, 2021 \3:00 PM Add to cal
- Saturday, October 30, 2021 Sat, October 30, 2021 \7:00 PM Add to cal
- Sunday, October 31, 2021 Sun, October 31, 2021 \11:00 AM Add to cal
- Sunday, October 31, 2021 Sun, October 31, 2021 \3:00 PM Add to cal
Health & Safety Protocols
Health and safety remain Golden 1 Center’s utmost priority and we continue to work closely with state and local officials to ensure protocols are in accordance with public health guidelines. Our current protocols can be found here.
Suites, Lofts & Balcony Box Options
Enjoy a premium experiences in one of the Suites, Lofts, and Balcony Boxes available at Golden 1 Center. Please contact the Premium Hospitality department to see what is available at (916) 840-5745 or email email@example.com.