5 Best Remixes of The xx
After being an established band for over 10 years, the xx have some fantastic remixes.
The xx are an indie band that was formed in London back in 2005. They have since climbed the charts receiving numerous international award nominations and honors. The band consists of Romy Madley Croft on guitar and vocals, Oliver Sim on bass and vocals and Jamie Smith, also known as Jamie xx on beats, MPC and production.
Here are five of the xx’s best remixes of some of their biggest hit’s over the years!
1. Jamie xx’s live rework of, “Bloom.”
2. Maya Jane Coles’ remix of, “Fiction”
3. Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie xx’s remix of “I’ll Take Care of U.”
4. John Talabot and Pional Blinded’s remix of, “Chained.”
5. Jamie xx’s edit of, “Sunset.”
Be sure to catch the xx at the Golden 1 Center on Sept. 26, 2017. Get your tickets now!