Golden 1 Center, Sacramento’s world-class entertainment and sports center and the new home of the Sacramento Kings, is looking for candidates to work during the arena’s inaugural season.
Applicants should be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Part-Time Positions Available:
- Set-up and general maintenance of all staging panels, barriers, turnstiles, back drop panels, and stage skirting as it applies to specific needs according to the different shows held in the arena
- Set-up and general maintenance of basketball floor and goals and all other equipment involved in this set-up
- Set-up and general maintenance of all seating components…folding chairs, tables, platforms, risers, telescope and fixed seats
- Build ice dams and make ice
- Remove all ice and equipment
- Build risers
- Set-up dressing rooms and lounges for events
- Drop and Pick-up curtains on the catwalk
- Pick-up and tear down scorer’s table
- Hang pictures and banners as needed
- Assemble, maintain and repair office, lounge and suites furniture
- Install and replace non-rotating signs
- Painting/drywall repair
- Janitorial, parking and groundskeeper as needed
Event Security Officer
- The Event Security Officer is responsible for providing safety for the all of our guests and employees within Golden One Center.
- Inform and enforce all security policies and regulations of the arena
- Provide for the safety of players, entertainers, officials and VIPs
- Protect the assets of the arena and practice facility when unoccupied
- Alert management to safety concerns within the arena and practice facility
- Patrol the arena, practice facility, and surrounding grounds
- Inspects equipment, bags, and all other items that are carried into the arena
- Welcome guests, provide assistance and direction for other arena services and answer any questions our guests may have
- A Guard Card is required
- You must submit a copy of your Guard Card with a certificate showing you have completed 40 hrs. BSIS Approved training
- Hours vary from week to week based on scheduled events and department needs.
- The ideal candidate is available to work evening games and concerts, which includes nights, weekends and holidays. Shifts are from 4-8 hours in duration
- Represented by Security Officers Association. An initiation fee and dues will be required after the first 31 days of employment
- Reliable transportation is essential